Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

That Peachy Glow

That Peachy Glow

There are of course many other lovely colors and neutrals in Asteria's "Bambi" set. I, it seems, am madly in love with "Sugar"!   The subtle warm shine brings out my skin tones -- at least I think so.

The set includes mini dress with optional lacy bra top and the striking overtop with beautiful lines. I was feeling a bit braver than usual and went sans bra *wink*.  Demure gals will however love the feminine addition of breast covers.

Maitreya and Belleza fits.


Kunglers Angie earrings, these in the quartz tone add a vintage appeal. These are beautifully crafted with an old world feel.


For some notice me additions to your pose collection, try out the new {QPoses} Catwalk Set. My pose folders are stuffed, but these filled a gap! Gotta love that.

Find all these great new releases at Cosmopolitan.


I didn't have to look to hard for matching heels; Amacci's new Clichy heels had a matching color (well, I am a smart gal and remembered that). The bow trims nicely merge the distance between modern showgirl and retro lover. Slink High, Bellza and Maitreya fits. Tres Chic is the place to try your demo.


Ducknipple Hair: Louise
Skin: Lumae
Makeup: alaskametro

Comments

Popular Posts